Home / About
My name is bakka or Florence (35), I'm a French-German artist cosplaying since 2005, which brought me to what I do professionally today: Special effect make-up, highly realistic HD hairwork to extravagant and longlasting wig stylings for promotions, photoshootings, events etc. worldwide.
After my Diploma and Master in Arts in France (Graphic Design, Animation, Video art Illustration etc. see Curriculum Vitae), my passion to transform people and myself fusioned with my profession :
Now, I promote my wig and sfx work naturally when I wear my own cosplays, which also gets enriched with every commission and vice versa.
bakka as a public figure & artist
- (inter-)active connection to a worlwide community for over 16 years
- Master classes, presentations, workshops, webinars, publications
- Elaborate booths, exhibitions, photo- & video shootings
- Conventions, walking acts, promotions, interviews
- Performances, Live-Q&A, stage panels
. . .
bakka as a maker
Bodypaint, special effect- & beauty-make-up -
hair and make-ups for movies, promotions, photoshootings -
events, stage performances etc
Live-make-ups, panels & interviews, exhibitions -
Traditional ‘Maskenbild’ props, costumes, masks -
Digital- & paper publications -
. . .